Miniature house that is very interesting, can be ordered with the form of the house, appropriate the buyer wishes, roof made from banana leaves, sand used for the walls and grounds are decorated with live plants around it. Maintenance of live plants with just a little spray of water, once a week, in order not to decay or damage the entire home decorating.
Java island is one of the many islands in Indonesia, and Jakarta in Java Island is the capital city of Indonesia.
Although most of Indonesian are often said that the original wayang come from Java /Indonesia, but it should be explained what is the wayang story. Why it always takes the story of the of Mahabharata  and the Ramayana ?
At the 4th century the Hindus came to Indonesia, especially the merchants who brought the doctrine of the Vedas  and the epic of India’s great story of Mahabharata and Ramayana in Sanskrit language. On the 9th century it was adapted into the ancient Javanese language.
Basically the story when we trace, the source of the story comes from India. Sourced from the epic Mahabharata which written by Viyasa and Epic Ramayana written by Valmiki.
Wayang story not only performed in Indonesia, but also in different areas of Southeast Asia (Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia) that are commonly used source of the epic of Ramayana and Mahabharata from India. The Stories are usually integrated with a wayang which adapted to the local folk tales or fairy tales.
1) About Vedas (on Wikipedia)
2) About Mahabharata (on Wikipedia)
3) About Ramayana (on Wikipedia)
There are several types of puppets in Indonesia in addition to the puppet show which originated from Indonesia, which is:
- Wayang Kulit (Shadow Puppet), made of cow leather or calf, generally taking the story from the Mahabharata and Ramayana manuscript. The story of the Ramayana and Mahabharata stories prototype is played by a puppeteer. Puppet show is more popular in central and eastern Java.
- Wayang orang/ Wayang Wong (Puppet human), puppet is played by people, who also tells the story of Ramayana and Mahabharata.
- Wayang Golek (Wooden Doll Puppet) are marionette puppets often made ??of mahogany with the same performance like other puppets, but it is not only tells the story of the Ramayana and Mahabharata, but also with clown servants characters. Funny and make allusions to the government. Accompanied by gamelan music.
- Wayang Klitik (Klitik puppets), puppets made of mahagony wood, constructed similarly to wayang kulit figures. Klitik name was created because of the sound generated by the friction between the puppets are made from wood. Unlike the puppet show that is similar to the dolls, puppets klitik shaped like a flat leather puppets. Klitik puppets stories taken from the cycle of stories Panji and Damarwulan. Gamelan is also used to accompany the puppet show, although different for a certain instruments.
- Wayang Beber, puppets made of cloth roll and unroll the mastermind, drove it and telling scenes in the reels. Named for a puppet beber sheet (explanation) that formed the cast of characters in the story of Mahabharata and Ramayana puppet either. This puppet show is still growing in certain areas on the island of Java.
Indonesian Puppet Show in english Language:
A set of gamelan composed from the several musical instruments, including a set of similar instruments called drums, fiddle and zither, xylophone, gongs and bamboo flutes. The main components of the gamelan musical instruments are made from bamboo, metal, and wood. Each instrument has its own functions. The music is soft and reflects the harmony of Javanese life will be touched and calm the soul was heard.
About Gamelan (A description of what is gamelan from wikipedia)
Indonesian Gamelan (different kinds of gamelan from Indonesia)
Gamelan is used in a variety of performances in Java or Bali in different types of music according to each culture, related articles mentioned below include music played by gamelan-orchestras.
In the puppet show, usually have a story from the Ramayana and Mahabharata by using Sundanese languange and accompanied by Sundanese music tools which called gamelan and performed by a puppeteer as the leader of the show and sing the song for the show, voicing various characters, set the gamelan and other songs. Gamelan musical instruments can be seen from the photo below.
Various types of puppets in Indonesia, one of them we call as wayang. Image that we see here is a wayang that comes from Sundanese land (West Java) which we call “Wayang Golek”. Wayang Golek is one of the typical art Sundanese land. In general, wayang golek is traditionally made by the people of certain villages in West Java. Mostly used as a folk performing arts. Wayang Golek is also often used as a souvenir.