Miniature house that is very interesting, can be ordered with the form of the house, appropriate the buyer wishes, roof made from banana leaves, sand used for the walls and grounds are decorated with live plants around it. Maintenance of live plants with just a little spray of water, once a week, in order not to decay or damage the entire home decorating.
There are several types of puppets in Indonesia in addition to the puppet show which originated from Indonesia, which is:
- Wayang Kulit (Shadow Puppet), made of cow leather or calf, generally taking the story from the Mahabharata and Ramayana manuscript. The story of the Ramayana and Mahabharata stories prototype is played by a puppeteer. Puppet show is more popular in central and eastern Java.
- Wayang orang/ Wayang Wong (Puppet human), puppet is played by people, who also tells the story of Ramayana and Mahabharata.
- Wayang Golek (Wooden Doll Puppet) are marionette puppets often made ??of mahogany with the same performance like other puppets, but it is not only tells the story of the Ramayana and Mahabharata, but also with clown servants characters. Funny and make allusions to the government. Accompanied by gamelan music.
- Wayang Klitik (Klitik puppets), puppets made of mahagony wood, constructed similarly to wayang kulit figures. Klitik name was created because of the sound generated by the friction between the puppets are made from wood. Unlike the puppet show that is similar to the dolls, puppets klitik shaped like a flat leather puppets. Klitik puppets stories taken from the cycle of stories Panji and Damarwulan. Gamelan is also used to accompany the puppet show, although different for a certain instruments.
- Wayang Beber, puppets made of cloth roll and unroll the mastermind, drove it and telling scenes in the reels. Named for a puppet beber sheet (explanation) that formed the cast of characters in the story of Mahabharata and Ramayana puppet either. This puppet show is still growing in certain areas on the island of Java.
Indonesian Puppet Show in english Language:
In Kalimantan (Borneo) are many mines for stone. One of these stones is Agate stone, which is used for many kinds of bracelets and necklaces. It is found in many different colors, so the color is not a typical property for that stone. Agate stone is a hard material and is stable against acid, therefore jewellery of it is easy to handle and isn’t very damagable. Jewellry of Agate Stone is made in many various color-combinations. Like other natural materials it looks very smooth and has special character, depending on the current light the color maybe recognized different.
The size and shape of Agate Stones isn’t restricted to small stones like on the following picture with the bracelets we offer. But it depends on individual founds and can reach heavy weight. Some stones are marbled very clear and therefore have a special character,
On the page of wikipedia are many pictures of Agate Stone:
What is Agate Stone? (from Wikipedia).